Extensions and alterations to listed buildings require a high degree of skill so that any addition sits sympathetically with the original historic fabric. The same applies to the outdoor space; many gardens are intrinsically linked to the historic building. We have been fortunate to have completed some outstanding additions to buildings and gardens that sit harmoniously with the original historic fabric. We are able to construct the following:
- Extensions and garden rooms;
- Oak framed buildings and garages;
- Summerhouses and garden offices;
- Lime floors and rendering;
- Hard landscaping using traditional materials;
- Feature steps and paths;
- Boundary and retaining walls;
- Drives and entrances.
A number of the gardens that we have worked on are part of the National Gardens’ Scheme. We can offer a complete design and build service or work to the designs of others.